PHP-Nuke Titanium HQ

PHP-Nuke Titanium Main Head Quarters
PHP-Nuke Titanium v4.0.4 / PHP v8.2.17
Sponsor Tron for PHP-Nuke Titanium
::: There is so much more here to see, it takes 30 seconds to register an account and we don't even verify with e-mail! Just register we promise you won't be sorry... ::: Login or Register
IPHub is an IP lookup website featuring Proxy/VPN detection. A free API is available, so you can perform fraud checks on online stores, detect malicious players on online games and much more! Look at this! Click here Look at this! to sign up for FREE today at ipHub ::: Country Music: The Soul Circus Cowboys ::: Sponsor: Brandon Maintenance Management, LLC Phone: 813-846-2865 ::: Sponsor: Big Country Radio - The EJ Morning Show :::

Warning: Undefined array key "session_logged_in" in /home/dev4/public_html/includes/auth.php on line 268

Warning: Undefined array key "session_logged_in" in /home/dev4/public_html/includes/auth.php on line 268

Warning: Undefined array key "session_logged_in" in /home/dev4/public_html/includes/auth.php on line 276

Warning: Undefined array key "session_logged_in" in /home/dev4/public_html/includes/auth.php on line 276

Warning: Undefined array key "session_logged_in" in /home/dev4/public_html/includes/auth.php on line 328

Warning: Undefined array key "session_logged_in" in /home/dev4/public_html/modules/Forums/viewtopic.php on line 406

Warning: Undefined array key "session_logged_in" in /home/dev4/public_html/modules/Forums/viewtopic.php on line 536

Warning: Undefined array key "session_logged_in" in /home/dev4/public_html/modules/Forums/viewtopic.php on line 788

Warning: Undefined array key "session_id" in /home/dev4/public_html/includes/functions.php on line 1015

Recent Topics   Next 5 >>  
Forum Replies Last Post
Oh yes ! Now here is some Northern fried wierd shit! 💩
Started by RECTOR
PHP-Nuke Titanium - Modules (Root) 13 Thu Oct 26, 2023 5:33 pm
by Technocrat
What year is it!?
Started by Technocrat
PHP-Nuke Titanium - Community 0 Thu Oct 26, 2023 5:05 pm
by Technocrat
Dragonfly
Started by Critical
PHP-Nuke Titanium - Community 2 Thu Apr 20, 2023 6:50 am
by Critical
Can you PM me the private link to the PHP 9 Repo
Started by YuckFou
PHP-Nuke Titanium - PHP 1 Tue Apr 18, 2023 11:08 am
by CodeBuzzard
Your_Account Module question?
Started by CyBorg
PHP-Nuke Titanium - Modules (Root) 1 Thu Apr 06, 2023 7:39 am
by Negan

Resize Images as viewport resizes without sides being cut off?
Post new topic Reply to topic printer-friendly view List users that have viewed this topic Thank Post   Forum Index PHP-Nuke Titanium - CSS3
View previous topic View next topic
CodeBuzzard Reply with quote
Developer
Developer
VIP Member
Joined Aug 28, 2022
votes: 3
by CodeBuzzard Thu Nov 03, 2022 2:19 am

I have a CSS question. I have an image that is 1024x500 pixels. Whenever the browser window/viewport changes width below the width of the image(1024px), the image starts to get cut off.

Could anyone help me get my image to resize dynamically pixel for pixel without losing any of the original picture?

I know Ghost knows how, I've seen some things he did in the past, however, I have no idea how he did it!

There are so many ways to serve images and data and I'm exploring as many as possible.

I know Ghost has a friend that wrote all kinds of viewport tools. Are utils necessary to serve for mobile vs desktop or are there some CSS tricks that will keep us from having to go full responsive with butcrack/bootstrap?

I know I'm jumping the gun as we are still working on a final theme template but I am trying to get some study time in.

Thanks,
Dan Cooper

TheGhost Reply with quote
Administrator
Developer
VIP Member
Joined Aug 23, 2022
by TheGhost Thu Nov 03, 2022 5:54 am

— CodeBuzzard
I have a CSS question. I have an image that is 1024x500 pixels. Whenever the browser window/viewport changes width below the width of the image(1024px), the image starts to get cut off.

Could anyone help me get my image to resize dynamically pixel for pixel without losing any of the original picture?

I know Ghost knows how, I've seen some things he did in the past, however, I have no idea how he did it!

There are so many ways to serve images and data and I'm exploring as many as possible.

I know Ghost has a friend that wrote all kinds of viewport tools. Are utils necessary to serve for mobile vs desktop or are there some CSS tricks that will keep us from having to go full responsive with butcrack/bootstrap?

I know I'm jumping the gun as we are still working on a final theme template but I am trying to get some study time in.

Thanks,
Dan Cooper

Code: [ Select all ]

max-width: 100%;
height: auto;
width: auto; /* for ie9 */

This will make whatever you assign the CSS to resize dynamically to fit its container based on the max-width: 100% statement. If you would like it differently, change the max width statement accordingly.

View user's profile Send TheGhost a private message Send TheGhost an email. Visit user's website Visit user's Facebook: ernest.buffington.1
Sponsor
GazJ Reply with quote
Developer
Developer
VIP Member
Portal Member
Joined Nov 05, 2022
by GazJ Sat Nov 05, 2022 1:17 am

width:100%;
 overflow: hidden;

shouldnt need anything else.
width:auto; for an ie9 flaw shouldnt be thought of that browser is all but dead just adds bloat to the code 

YuckFou Reply with quote
VIP Member
Joined Sep 02, 2022
votes: 1
by YuckFou Sun Nov 06, 2022 2:27 am

— GazJ
 width:100%;
 overflow: hidden;

shouldnt need anything else.
width:auto; for an ie9 flaw shouldnt be thought of that browser is all but dead just adds bloat to the code 

Old habits die hard lol... Yea 9 is long been dead but there are a few people running virtual machines that still use it.

I think a lot of programmers cater to the hackers that use virtual machines that do not support newer browsers.

Microsoft shuts it down but so many folks do not want to give up the things they wrote for other operating systems.

Sponsor
Administrator
Developer
VIP Member
Joined Aug 23, 2022
by TheGhost Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:48 am

Old habits die hard lol... Yea 9 is long been dead but there are a few people running virtual machines that still use it.

I think a lot of programmers cater to the hackers that use virtual machines that do not support newer browsers.

Microsoft shuts it down but so many folks do not want to give up the things they wrote for other operating systems.
[/quote]

Yes, it is nice when using a virtual machine to still able to download and read from modern forums and sites.

With everyone going to pay to play many folks are mad about spending tons of money on OS systems and software that should have had free upgrades for life.

The industry is brutal and selfish and they just want to get as much of the end users' money as possible.

We try to keep Titanium compatible for end users who are not as fortunate as others and do not have money for new computers and software.

This is hard to do when chrome, edge, and a few others have decided not to support older browsers, etc.

The future is here and it is moving fast and will only start to move faster so all we can do is try to keep up without leaving any end-users behind.

View user's profile Send TheGhost a private message Send TheGhost an email. Visit user's website Visit user's Facebook: ernest.buffington.1
Administrator
Developer
VIP Member
Joined Aug 23, 2022
by TheGhost Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:50 am

[quote=ArrayCodeBuzzardArray]I have a CSS question. I have an image that is 1024x500 pixels. Whenever the browser window/viewport changes width below the width of the image(1024px), the image starts to get cut off.

Thanks,
Dan Cooper
[/quote]

test

Sponsor
Administrator
Developer
VIP Member
Joined Aug 23, 2022
by TheGhost Wed Dec 14, 2022 3:03 am

[quote=ArrayTheGhostArray][quote=ArrayArrayCodeBuzzardArrayArray]I have a CSS question. I have an image that is 1024x500 pixels. Whenever the browser window/viewport changes width below the width of the image(1024px), the image starts to get cut off.

Thanks,
Dan Cooper
[/quote]

test
[/quote]

Administrator
Developer
VIP Member
Joined Aug 23, 2022
by TheGhost Wed Dec 14, 2022 3:07 am

[quote=ArrayCodeBuzzardArray]I have a CSS question. I have an image that is 1024x500 pixels. Whenever the browser window/viewport changes width below the width of the image(1024px), the image starts to get cut off.

Thanks,
Dan Cooper
[/quote]

TEST

Sponsor

Post new topic Reply to topic printer-friendly view List users that have viewed this topic Thank Post   Forum Index PHP-Nuke Titanium - CSS3 All times are UTC - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: