PHP-Nuke Titanium HQ

PHP-Nuke Plaitnum v3
PHP-Nuke Titanium v4.0.4 / PHP v8.2.17
Sponsor Tron for PHP-Nuke Titanium
::: There is so much more here to see, it takes 30 seconds to register an account and we don't even verify with e-mail! Just register we promise you won't be sorry... ::: Login or Register
IPHub is an IP lookup website featuring Proxy/VPN detection. A free API is available, so you can perform fraud checks on online stores, detect malicious players on online games and much more! Look at this! Click here Look at this! to sign up for FREE today at ipHub ::: Country Music: The Soul Circus Cowboys ::: Sponsor: Brandon Maintenance Management, LLC Phone: 813-846-2865 ::: Sponsor: Big Country Radio - The EJ Morning Show :::

Warning: Undefined array key "session_logged_in" in /home/dev4/public_html/includes/auth.php on line 268

Warning: Undefined array key "session_logged_in" in /home/dev4/public_html/includes/auth.php on line 268

Warning: Undefined array key "session_logged_in" in /home/dev4/public_html/includes/auth.php on line 276

Warning: Undefined array key "session_logged_in" in /home/dev4/public_html/includes/auth.php on line 276

Warning: Undefined array key "session_logged_in" in /home/dev4/public_html/includes/auth.php on line 328

Warning: Undefined array key "session_logged_in" in /home/dev4/public_html/modules/Forums/viewtopic.php on line 406

Warning: Undefined array key "session_logged_in" in /home/dev4/public_html/modules/Forums/viewtopic.php on line 536

Warning: Undefined array key "session_logged_in" in /home/dev4/public_html/modules/Forums/viewtopic.php on line 788

Warning: Undefined array key "session_id" in /home/dev4/public_html/includes/functions.php on line 1015

Recent Topics   Next 5 >>  
Forum Replies Last Post
Oh yes ! Now here is some Northern fried wierd shit! 💩
Started by RECTOR
PHP-Nuke Titanium - Modules (Root) 13 Thu Oct 26, 2023 5:33 pm
by Technocrat
What year is it!?
Started by Technocrat
PHP-Nuke Titanium - Community 0 Thu Oct 26, 2023 5:05 pm
by Technocrat
Dragonfly
Started by Critical
PHP-Nuke Titanium - Community 2 Thu Apr 20, 2023 6:50 am
by Critical
Can you PM me the private link to the PHP 9 Repo
Started by YuckFou
PHP-Nuke Titanium - PHP 1 Tue Apr 18, 2023 11:08 am
by CodeBuzzard
Your_Account Module question?
Started by CyBorg
PHP-Nuke Titanium - Modules (Root) 1 Thu Apr 06, 2023 7:39 am
by Negan

PHP-Nuke Titanium v4.0.3 Install Issue
1, 2  Next
Post new topic Reply to topic printer-friendly view List users that have viewed this topic Thank Post   Forum Index v4.0.4 Core
View previous topic View next topic
Terd Reply with quote
Developer
Joined Dec 15, 2022
by Terd Thu Feb 09, 2023 1:13 pm

Every thing goes good till here,any thoughts

TheGhost Reply with quote
Administrator
Developer
VIP Member
Joined Aug 23, 2022
votes: 3
by TheGhost Thu Feb 09, 2023 8:39 pm

— Terd

Sometimes data gets sent twice if you click cmore than once.

Watch your browser tab for the animation while it imports database data.

Only solution is to delete the database table fields and rerun install.

View user's profile Send TheGhost a private message Send TheGhost an email. Visit user's website Visit user's Facebook: ernest.buffington.1
Sponsor
CodeBuzzard Reply with quote
Developer
Developer
VIP Member
Joined Aug 28, 2022
by CodeBuzzard Fri Feb 10, 2023 3:41 pm

— Terd

What version of MariaDB are you using?

Negan Reply with quote
Developer
Joined Jan 19, 2023
votes: 1
Hidden
by Negan Sat Feb 11, 2023 1:50 pm

Open the file

Code: [ Select all ]

public_html/setup/sql/install-MySQLi.sql

Find this line

`game_desc` longtext NOT NULL DEFAULT 'No Description',

Replace with

`game_desc` longtext,

It actually tells you exact what the error is, When it tells you the BLOB, TEXT, GEOMETRY & JSON row type can not have a default value, Where as you have set a default value.

Sponsor
CodeBuzzard Reply with quote
Developer
Developer
VIP Member
Joined Aug 28, 2022
by CodeBuzzard Sat Feb 11, 2023 4:14 pm

— Negan
Open the file

Find this line

Replace with

`game_desc` longtext,

It actually tells you exact what the error is, When it tells you the BLOB, TEXT, GEOMETRY & JSON row type can not have a default value, Where as you have set a default value.

The reason we asked What version of MariaDB are you using is for that reason?

It has been tested on:

10.2.1.1-MariaDB
10.3.38-MariaDB
10.3.37-MariaDB-cll-lve

Starting from MariaDB 10.2.1, BLOB and TEXT columns can have a DEFAULT value.

Citation:
https://mariadb.com/kb/en/blob-and-text-data-types/

Administrator
Developer
VIP Member
Joined Aug 23, 2022
by TheGhost Sat Feb 11, 2023 5:28 pm

— Negan
Open the file

Find this line

Replace with

`game_desc` longtext,

This is why we stay away from regular MySQL.

I will specifically mention version 5.0.25

Before MySQL 5.0.25 there was some limited (although inconsistent support).  Notably, you could specify a default value of ''.

Citation:
https://bugs.mysql.com/bug.php?id=19498

This was last reported as a Bug 9 Aug 2006 9:28

Why was this not supported in the past?

TEXT/BLOBS values are not stored directly in the record buffer used for reading/updating tables. So it is a bit more complex to assign default values for them.

People normally run sites on Linux, but also develop on a local Windows machine. People have run into this problem many times and just fixed the tables when they encountered the problems.

I installed PHP-Nuke Titanium yesterday on a windows machine and of course, ran into this problem. So, I decided it was time to figure out what was going on - I found a thread about changing the mode. I really did not like the idea of changing the sql_mode to an earlier mode (by default), so I came up with a simple solution.

This solution would of course require developers to wrap their table creation scripts to compensate for the MySQL issue running on Windows. You'll see similar concepts in dump files. One BIG caveat is that this could/will cause problems if partitioning is used.

PHP:  [ Select all ]

// Store the current sql_mode
mysql_query("set @orig_mode = @@global.sql_mode");

// Set sql_mode to one that won't trigger errors...
mysql_query('set @@global.sql_mode = "MYSQL40"');

/**
 * Do table creations here...
 */

// Change it back to original sql_mode
mysql_query('set @@global.sql_mode = @orig_mode'); 

View user's profile Send TheGhost a private message Send TheGhost an email. Visit user's website Visit user's Facebook: ernest.buffington.1
Sponsor
HiJacker Reply with quote
Developer
Joined Nov 19, 2022
by HiJacker Sat Feb 11, 2023 7:55 pm

I looked and in v4.0.4 there is no default value for game_desc?

I also see in the code it was not needed anyway.

So there is that to look forward to lol

Cerealkiller Reply with quote
VIP Member
Joined Feb 12, 2023
by Cerealkiller Sat Feb 11, 2023 8:30 pm

— TheGhost

This is why we stay away from regular MySQL.

I will specifically mention version 5.0.25

Before MySQL 5.0.25 there was some limited (although inconsistent support).  Notably, you could specify a default value of ''.

Citation:
https://bugs.mysql.com/bug.php?id=19498

This was last reported as a Bug 9 Aug 2006 9:28

Why was this not supported in the past?

TEXT/BLOBS values are not stored directly in the record buffer used for reading/updating tables. So it is a bit more complex to assign default values for them.

People normally run sites on Linux, but also develop on a local Windows machine. People have run into this problem many times and just fixed the tables when they encountered the problems.

I installed PHP-Nuke Titanium yesterday on a windows machine and of course, ran into this problem. So, I decided it was time to figure out what was going on - I found a thread about changing the mode. I really did not like the idea of changing the sql_mode to an earlier mode (by default), so I came up with a simple solution.

This solution would of course require developers to wrap their table creation scripts to compensate for the MySQL issue running on Windows. You'll see similar concepts in dump files. One BIG caveat is that this could/will cause problems if partitioning is used.

PHP:  [ Select all ]

// Store the current sql_mode
mysql_query("set @orig_mode = @@global.sql_mode");

// Set sql_mode to one that won't trigger errors...
mysql_query('set @@global.sql_mode = "MYSQL40"');

/**
 * Do table creations here...
 */

// Change it back to original sql_mode
mysql_query('set @@global.sql_mode = @orig_mode'); 

I thought the reason we were all given FREE developer websites was so that we did not have to work on code under Windows?

From what I understand Ghost is doing away with FREE developer sites because nobody was listening and only a few used them.

He said if you already have one it will remain to be FREE!

If you do not have one you better get one quick...

Starting March 1st developer sites are $2.00 dollars a month. (Cheapest in the world by the way)

The servers have the option to use any version of PHP you wish and you can switch each site back and forth from version to version.

A solo cPanel License cost about $15.00 dollars per month and he was giving those away for FREE and with FREE hosting = WTF  

Also has Git tools for projects, saves upload time.

Unlimited e-mails
Unlimited Databases
Unlimited Everything

Why would people not want one of these developer servers?

unMetered Super Fast Balls to the Wall Server Access and nobody was smart enough to jump on that shit?

The provided server access has been online for over a decade and will be here for many decades more...

Sponsor
Administrator
Developer
VIP Member
Joined Aug 23, 2022
by TheGhost Sat Feb 11, 2023 8:43 pm

— Cerealkiller

I thought the reason we were all given FREE developer websites was so that we did not have to work on code under Windows?

From what I understand Ghost is doing away with FREE developer sites because nobody was listening and only a few used them.

He said if you already have one it will remain to be FREE!

If you do not have one you better get one quick...

Starting March 1st developer sites are $2.00 dollars a month. (Cheapest in the world by the way)

The servers have the option to use any version of PHP you wish and you can switch each site back and forth from version to version.

A solo cPanel License cost about $15.00 dollars per month and he was giving those away for FREE and with FREE hosting = WTF  

Also has Git tools for projects, saves upload time.

Unlimited e-mails
Unlimited Databases
Unlimited Everything

Why would people not want one of these developer servers?

unMetered Super Fast Balls to the Wall Server Access and nobody was smart enough to jump on that shit?

The provided server access has been online for over a decade and will be here for many decades more...

I had not announced that, yes you are correct, it cost more for a cPanel license than I will be charging for developer hosting starting in March.

Technically you are still using Windows to work on code, the developer test site runs on Linux and that alleviates all the windows errors in most cases.

Many people have no idea how to edit on a remote server in real-time.

When most of them figure out how simple it is they are amazed.

You would think that common sense says if it is FREE and would cost you more to buy the service, you should take up the offer. However, potatoes gonna potate!

ROFLMAO

Administrator
Developer
VIP Member
Joined Aug 23, 2022
by TheGhost Sat Feb 11, 2023 10:30 pm

— HiJacker
I looked and in v4.0.4 there is no default value for game_desc?

I also see in the code it was not needed anyway.

So there is that to look forward to lol

I updated it as soon as Negan pointed it out.

You are right it was not needed as the code puts 'No Description' in the empty field anyway.

This was not an error on our part just a problem with Windows and MySQL.

Sponsor
Terd Reply with quote
Developer
Joined Dec 15, 2022
by Terd Mon Feb 13, 2023 5:11 pm

Server version: 5.7.36

PHP version: 8.1.12

That fixed that problem but it was followed with another i think its safe to say Titanium is not gonna run on my server Thanks for trying.

NukeSheriff Reply with quote
Developer
Developer
Administrator
Joined Aug 23, 2022
by NukeSheriff Mon Feb 13, 2023 9:57 pm

— Terd
Server version: 5.7.36

PHP version: 8.1.12

That fixed that problem but it was followed with another i think its safe to say Titanium is not gonna run on my server Thanks for trying.

It will run, just have Ghost se it up for you.

Version 4.0.4 has a lot of stuff changed so that it will run on most servers.

Takes Ghost about 15 minutes to set one up and he does not charge anything.

Sponsor
Administrator
Developer
VIP Member
Joined Aug 23, 2022
by TheGhost Wed Feb 15, 2023 4:30 am

Yea, people don't pay attention or listen.

FREE Server?

Either you like paying for something you could have for FREE or you are not running it on an external server.

When you want something you go out and get it!

If you want a server with this software running on it already set up, just ask!

I think my fucking head just exploded!

If you are having problems setting it up, just ask and I will set it up for you and it will take me about 15 minutes.

If you are trying to play with the code on a local server just say so so that I do not have an aneurysm thinking that my code is not working on a remote developer or production server!

ABC shit right here, our servers have been online for decades and FREE for over 10 years.

FREE fucking server FREE setup!

If that is too hard to understand, maybe there is something in the water you are drinking.

If you are with a company that is not using MariaDB, then they have no fucking idea what they are doing.

If you like regular MySQL, it might be better if you keep it to yourself because most folks have somewhat of a general database education on the when, where, and why along with the why not.

MySQL sucks and it is never going to not suck!
Citation: https://www.php-nuke-titanium.86it.us/modules.php?name=Blogs&file=article&sid=11

If you are buying internet hosting from your buddy instead of a broker like me. You're not getting a good deal and the VPS/SHARED SERVER is probably garbage.

I do not give a shit who gets a server from me, however, I do care if someone is a dipshit.

I charge a dollar a month now and that is cheaper than anywhere in the world. If you are paying more than that 86 those fuckers.

A personal website should never be more than 1 dollar per month.

Commercial Websites however are another story! They should use a dedicated server/rack and they start at $200 a month from me. Why? because my racks are not garbage and they are on some serious pipes!!!

I have been brokering web services for 23 years for some of the largest providers on the planet.

Please forgive me, I think I just had a fucking nervous breakdown!

HereDoc Reply with quote
Developer
Portal Member
Joined Feb 07, 2023
by HereDoc Wed Feb 15, 2023 4:39 am

I understand, don't kill yourself. Try to calm down Ghost

You need some rest my brother.

Did everyone get that?

FREE Setup
or
FREE Setup and FREE server!

Sponsor
ScottyBcoder Reply with quote
Developer
Developer
Joined Sep 02, 2022
Hidden
by ScottyBcoder Wed Feb 15, 2023 4:57 am

The suspense is killing me, when is v4.0.4 going to be ready?

View user's profile Send ScottyBcoder a private message Send ScottyBcoder an email. Visit user's Facebook: truman.buffington

Post new topic Reply to topic printer-friendly view List users that have viewed this topic Thank Post   Forum Index v4.0.4 Core All times are UTC - 5 Hours

1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: