PHP-Nuke Titanium HQ

Design Wicked Inc.
PHP-Nuke Titanium v4.0.4 / PHP v8.2.17
Sponsor Tron for PHP-Nuke Titanium
::: There is so much more here to see, it takes 30 seconds to register an account and we don't even verify with e-mail! Just register we promise you won't be sorry... ::: Login or Register
IPHub is an IP lookup website featuring Proxy/VPN detection. A free API is available, so you can perform fraud checks on online stores, detect malicious players on online games and much more! Look at this! Click here Look at this! to sign up for FREE today at ipHub ::: Country Music: The Soul Circus Cowboys ::: Sponsor: Brandon Maintenance Management, LLC Phone: 813-846-2865 ::: Sponsor: Big Country Radio - The EJ Morning Show :::

Warning: Undefined array key "session_logged_in" in /home/dev4/public_html/includes/auth.php on line 268

Warning: Undefined array key "session_logged_in" in /home/dev4/public_html/includes/auth.php on line 268

Warning: Undefined array key "session_logged_in" in /home/dev4/public_html/includes/auth.php on line 276

Warning: Undefined array key "session_logged_in" in /home/dev4/public_html/includes/auth.php on line 276

Warning: Undefined array key "session_logged_in" in /home/dev4/public_html/includes/auth.php on line 328

Warning: Undefined array key "session_logged_in" in /home/dev4/public_html/modules/Forums/viewtopic.php on line 406

Warning: Undefined array key "session_logged_in" in /home/dev4/public_html/modules/Forums/viewtopic.php on line 536

Warning: Undefined array key "session_logged_in" in /home/dev4/public_html/modules/Forums/viewtopic.php on line 788

Warning: Undefined array key "session_id" in /home/dev4/public_html/includes/functions.php on line 1015

Recent Topics   Next 5 >>  
Forum Replies Last Post
Oh yes ! Now here is some Northern fried wierd shit! 💩
Started by RECTOR
PHP-Nuke Titanium - Modules (Root) 13 Thu Oct 26, 2023 5:33 pm
by Technocrat
What year is it!?
Started by Technocrat
PHP-Nuke Titanium - Community 0 Thu Oct 26, 2023 5:05 pm
by Technocrat
Dragonfly
Started by Critical
PHP-Nuke Titanium - Community 2 Thu Apr 20, 2023 6:50 am
by Critical
Can you PM me the private link to the PHP 9 Repo
Started by YuckFou
PHP-Nuke Titanium - PHP 1 Tue Apr 18, 2023 11:08 am
by CodeBuzzard
Your_Account Module question?
Started by CyBorg
PHP-Nuke Titanium - Modules (Root) 1 Thu Apr 06, 2023 7:39 am
by Negan

My Daily Rant: Why ⁉️ 🗯️
Post new topic Reply to topic printer-friendly view List users that have viewed this topic Thank Post   Forum Index PHP-Nuke Titanium - HTML5
View previous topic View next topic
CodeBuzzard Reply with quote
Developer
Developer
VIP Member
Joined Aug 28, 2022
votes: 3
by CodeBuzzard Wed Jan 11, 2023 6:42 pm

It seems they did away with a lot of trivial shit that just made it harder for people who had already spent years learning html and xml etc.

Parsing is not a big deal and they have made it uncomfortable over the years.

It takes more code to span a color than it did to create a font tag.

I also am not fond of the muddy brainwashing that has happened from the NEW GEN developers.

Some themes are for Desktop application i.e., Windows/Linux and some are for poor people who only have phones or tablets.

A website should check the persons resolution and then default to a responsive theme that is just for poor or lazy people.

The web was never for mobile or TV, we can now serve accordingly. If you are poor or lazy and only use a cell phone, we will only show you themes that are supported by your visiting resolution.

I know for sure that a lot of people are not lazy they are just poor and can't afford a computer, so I understand, and I sympathize. We have a solution!

Listen folks every developer has an opinion just like every person has an asshole. If you want an honest real answer, just ask Ghost! He has been programming for 30 years and if he can't answer your question something is very wrong. Maybe he had a stroke and is now suddenly retarded. If he can't answer your question his friend Tom eats, sleeps and shits CODE and he will ask him and then he will answer you.

Anything that you need help with or want to know can be found right here and soon on the main 86it website.

We are all here to help you and we want to help you! We want for all of us to help each other!!!!

Programming is the future, get off your ass and buy a computer and learn something that will change your future!

Let's start building this community and being there for each other. This is the place to be if you want to create an online presence!

There is no room for jealousy in the open-source world, everything available was created by some community or person somewhere that only wanted to share their intelligence and be recognized!

Yo's Truly,
CodeBuzzard

TheGhost Reply with quote
Administrator
Developer
VIP Member
Joined Aug 23, 2022
votes: 3
by TheGhost Wed Jan 11, 2023 7:39 pm

agreed upon by many!

I think there wasn't a good reason to can a lot of syntaxes that were removed. It was not necessary and only added confusion.

The crazy stories about tables going away. It was killing me because I know the truth and hate when I hear someone talking out of their ass about shit they know nothing about.

The killing of Flash really pissed me off and I absolutely hate Adobe for the lies. You should hear some of the dumb shit people say about Flash. Oh, it's 2022 who needs flash... Those mother fuckers were not someone who spent years learning action script 1, 2, and 3. One told me sometimes you have a problem and don't even know it. I just want to choke arrogant mother fuckers that talk shit like they are the authority on the subject.

I know for a fact that Firefox and Adobe were the main culprits in brainwashing developers into thinking we had a problem. Any programming language can be a problem and especially Python. If hackers want into a site or were to want to do something destructive, I assure you Flash is not their entry choice. It was only unsafe if you used it as a login script and even then there has always been a way to protect ourselves against anything that could have happened.

The things that were said and done were because Adobe was not making enough money with shockwave.

Flash games are fun, like playing hangman on paper, or Tic Tac Toe...

You could really make some beautiful GUIs in Flash. Hell, I spent many years learning action script and even created things in SWISH that Adobe said could only be done in their compiler.

The thing is, the open-source community now owns FLASH, and to hear a developer talk smack about it pisses me off 2 no end!!!!

Everything said about Flash was complete and utter horse shit that caused us to lose millions of awesome graphic designs that at one time were part of the internet. Even NASA used flash. Go Figure!

It would be like if I sold you a car and then stopped by one day and threw a brick through the windshield and set it on fire just because I could not sell any more cars.

Pardon my language but I just don't give a fuck. Censorship is one of the other things that really gets me hot in the ass!

We do not censor anything on our network unless it appears harmful to someone else. I only delete shit that offends me and that is very rare! You would have to be posting naked pics of your grandmother before I would get offended...

View user's profile Send TheGhost a private message Send TheGhost an email. Visit user's website Visit user's Facebook: ernest.buffington.1
Sponsor
CyBorg Reply with quote
Developer
Developer
Joined Oct 15, 2022
votes: 1
by CyBorg Wed Jan 11, 2023 10:08 pm

I talk to quite a few people about Flash here and there. Most of them are in their 20's and still shitting yella!

I know we are older than most of the developers but some of them do not even know who Elvis is.

Most of them only learn 1 or 2 things and have no real focus.

Programming is as hard as learning cursive handwriting and not a single one could write in cursive.
I learned to write in cursive handwriting in the 3rd grade-

We have a pecking order-

1.html
2.css
3.php
4.cgi
5.java
6.pearl

All of them knew a little about PHP and a little about Java
Some could write CSS
None had CGI
2 had pearl
1 Python

They all appeared to have flawed logic and did not posses any creative skills.

Being young did not suck that bad when I was in my 20s.

Post new topic Reply to topic printer-friendly view List users that have viewed this topic Thank Post   Forum Index PHP-Nuke Titanium - HTML5 All times are UTC - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: