PHP-Nuke Titanium HQ

Web Graphics Design Like No Other!!!
PHP-Nuke Titanium v4.0.4 / PHP v8.2.17
Sponsor Tron for PHP-Nuke Titanium
::: There is so much more here to see, it takes 30 seconds to register an account and we don't even verify with e-mail! Just register we promise you won't be sorry... ::: Login or Register
IPHub is an IP lookup website featuring Proxy/VPN detection. A free API is available, so you can perform fraud checks on online stores, detect malicious players on online games and much more! Look at this! Click here Look at this! to sign up for FREE today at ipHub ::: Country Music: The Soul Circus Cowboys ::: Sponsor: Brandon Maintenance Management, LLC Phone: 813-846-2865 ::: Sponsor: Big Country Radio - The EJ Morning Show :::

Warning: Undefined array key "session_logged_in" in /home/dev4/public_html/includes/auth.php on line 268

Warning: Undefined array key "session_logged_in" in /home/dev4/public_html/includes/auth.php on line 268

Warning: Undefined array key "session_logged_in" in /home/dev4/public_html/includes/auth.php on line 276

Warning: Undefined array key "session_logged_in" in /home/dev4/public_html/includes/auth.php on line 276

Warning: Undefined array key "session_logged_in" in /home/dev4/public_html/includes/auth.php on line 328

Warning: Undefined array key "session_logged_in" in /home/dev4/public_html/modules/Forums/viewtopic.php on line 406

Warning: Undefined array key "session_logged_in" in /home/dev4/public_html/modules/Forums/viewtopic.php on line 536

Warning: Undefined array key "session_logged_in" in /home/dev4/public_html/modules/Forums/viewtopic.php on line 788

Warning: Undefined array key "session_id" in /home/dev4/public_html/includes/functions.php on line 1015

Recent Topics   Next 5 >>  
Forum Replies Last Post
Oh yes ! Now here is some Northern fried wierd shit! 💩
Started by RECTOR
PHP-Nuke Titanium - Modules (Root) 13 Thu Oct 26, 2023 5:33 pm
by Technocrat
What year is it!?
Started by Technocrat
PHP-Nuke Titanium - Community 0 Thu Oct 26, 2023 5:05 pm
by Technocrat
Dragonfly
Started by Critical
PHP-Nuke Titanium - Community 2 Thu Apr 20, 2023 6:50 am
by Critical
Can you PM me the private link to the PHP 9 Repo
Started by YuckFou
PHP-Nuke Titanium - PHP 1 Tue Apr 18, 2023 11:08 am
by CodeBuzzard
Your_Account Module question?
Started by CyBorg
PHP-Nuke Titanium - Modules (Root) 1 Thu Apr 06, 2023 7:39 am
by Negan

Blogs Date needs to be updated! (fixed- 1/11/2023) 👻
Post new topic Reply to topic printer-friendly view List users that have viewed this topic Thank Post   Forum Index PHP-Nuke Titanium - Modules (Root)
View previous topic View next topic
NukeSheriff Reply with quote
Developer
Developer
Administrator
Joined Aug 23, 2022
by NukeSheriff Wed Jan 11, 2023 1:10 am

I noticed after you added strftime 8.1 that the Blogs Dates are wrong.

I know you have only updated the Forums area, was just reminding you.

I assume it is using a different PHP txt format.

Thankful People
2 user(s) is/are thankful for this post.
TheGhost Reply with quote
Administrator
Developer
VIP Member
Joined Aug 23, 2022
votes: 3
by TheGhost Wed Jan 11, 2023 3:09 am

— NukeSheriff

PHP:  [ Select all ]

# formatTimestamp function by ReOrGaNiSaTiOn
function formatTimestamp($time$format=''$dateonly=''
{
    global 
$datetime$locale$userinfo$board_config;

if(empty(
$format)): 
        if(isset(
$userinfo['user_dateformat']) && !empty($userinfo['user_dateformat'])): 

$format $userinfo['user_dateformat'];
        elseif (isset(
$board_config['default_dateformat']) && !empty($board_config['default_dateformat'])): 

$format $board_config['default_dateformat'];
        else: 

$format 'D M d, Y g:i a';
        endif;
    endif;

if(!empty(
$dateonly)): 

$replaces = ['a''A''B''c''D''g''G''h''H''i''I''O''r''s''U''Z'':'];

$format str_replace($replaces'', (string) $format);
    endif;

if((isset(
$userinfo['user_timezone']) && !empty($userinfo['user_timezone'])) && $userinfo['user_id'] != 1): 

$tz $userinfo['user_timezone'];
    elseif (isset(
$board_config['board_timezone']) && !empty($board_config['board_timezone'])): 

$tz $board_config['board_timezone'];
    else: 

$tz '10';
    endif;

setlocale(LC_TIME$locale);

if(!
is_numeric($time)): 

preg_match('/(\d{4})-(\d{1,2})-(\d{1,2}) (\d{1,2}):(\d{1,2}):(\d{1,2})/', (string) $time$datetime);

$time gmmktime($datetime[4],$datetime[5],$datetime[6],$datetime[2],$datetime[3],$datetime[1]);
    endif;

$datetime EvoDate($format$time$tz);

return 
$datetime;

View user's profile Send TheGhost a private message Send TheGhost an email. Visit user's website Visit user's Facebook: ernest.buffington.1
Sponsor
RECTOR Reply with quote
Developer
Joined Dec 12, 2022
votes: 2
by RECTOR Wed Jan 11, 2023 3:52 am

— NukeSheriff

That was not it at all, he was playing with date functions and forgot to change it back.

php-8.1-strftime was created because it was removed from PHP 8

The only place that it was being used to my knowledge is in the admin area for who knows what reason. I commented it out in the code quite a while ago...

Maybe Ghost will rename and move that EvoDate function and change the syntax to be related.

perhaps instead of function EvoDate we do the right thing and name it function FormatDate, since that is what the phuck it does.

Little quirky shit like that aggravated me to no end.

I know I bitch a lot but when you sit looking at this code for hours and really think about things you start getting pissy!

He needs to move the regular needed vendor items to includes/vendor while leaving Rector and PHPunit in the root vendor directory where we can run composer updates separate from system updates.

In fact we should lose the composer json file for the includes/vendor and those should be updated independently. (Ghost keeps them updated anyway)

I know Ghost had to re-write zf1-future so that it loaded correctly. I assume Ghost created a situation where directory inheritance was pulling some shit.

He re-wrote the entire framework inheritance and now it works like butter. It worked before but when you posted in the forum area and tried to share code it would puke because it could not load certain files.

Ghost has so many good ideas he gets lost in the code and starts working on 50 things at once.

I assume he plans to switch out a few things in the Titanium framework with zf1-future.

He has been playing with a few other frameworks and took a break. He is now adding back in all the cache functions.

A few are already in place and he told me that he wrote a new image caching function and asked me if he should name it HorndonkleCrypt because he used md5 in the function. I guess he was pulling fun because of the name EvoCrypt in our code. I told him if he did not name it Horndonkle I would no longer be his friend. So watch and I bet you we have a new function that uses the HornDonkle image cache. Hell I told him we better not get that confused with CornSponkle.

Post new topic Reply to topic printer-friendly view List users that have viewed this topic Thank Post   Forum Index PHP-Nuke Titanium - Modules (Root) All times are UTC - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: